- 1 Head-Iceberg Lettuce
- 2 Each-Roma Tomato-core/seeds removed, fine dice
- ¼ Cup-Red Onion-fine dice
- 6 Strips-Bacon-slice into strips, cooked, drained
- To Taste-Maytag Blue Cheese-crumbled
- Top Garnish-Chives-sliced fine
- ¼ Cup-Buttermilk
- ¼ Cup-Mayonnaise
- ¼ Cup-Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoon-Fresh Lemon Juice
- Splash-Tabasco Hot Sauce
- To Taste-Kosher Salt/Black Pepper
- ¼ Cup-Maytag Blue Cheese-crumbled
- Make dressing by whisking together all ingredients together except blue cheese.
- Add blue cheese and stir to incorporate, keep chilled in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Trim very end of core on lettuce, leaving core intact.
- Through core cut into four pieces and place on individual plates.
- Pour dressing over each, top with tomato, bacon, onion, blue cheese and garnish with chives.