- Bunch-Kale-thick stem removed, washed, dried, chopped
- 1-16 Ounce Can-White Beans-drained, rinsed and drained
- ½ Cup-Feta Cheese-crumbled
- ¼ Cup-Onion-sliced thin
- ¼ Cup-Piquillo Peppers-drained, sliced thin
- ¼ Cup-Pumpkin Seeds
Garlic and Herb Dressing
- ½ Cup-White Vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons-Oregano
- ½ Teaspoon-Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon-Kosher Salt
- ½ Teaspoon-Black Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon-Granulated Garlic
- 1 Cup-Corn Oil-or your favorite
- Place all ingredients except oil in a quart size container or blender.
- Blend to incorporate, while still blending slowly add oil until all has been incorporated and set aside.
- Place kale/white beans/feta cheese/onion/piquillo peppers in a mixing bowl.
- Add Just enough dressing to coat, about 1/3 cup, about mix together to coat.
- Place in individual bowls or on a serving platter and top with pumpkin seeds.