• 1 Quart-Canola Oil
• 1 Each-Pizza Dough-10 ounces
• 1/2 Cup-Dried Bananas Chips
• 1/2 Cup-Granulated Sugar
• 1/2 Teaspoon-Cinnamon
• To Drizzle-Honey
1. Heat oil in a deep fat fryer to 350 degrees
2. Put dried banana chips in a food processor and process to powder.
3. Add sugar/cinnamon, pulse to combine and set aside.
4. Cut dough ball into four pieces and place on a floured surface.
5. Roll each piece into a log and cut into 1 inch pieces.
6. Lightly roll each piece into a ball and set aside.
7. Once zeppole are made begin frying in batches until golden brown, 1-2 minutes.
8. Place on a paper towel lined sheet tray to drain.
9. While still hot place in a bowl and toss with sugar mixture.
10. Place on a plate drizzle with honey, dust with more sugar mixture and serve.