• 16 Ounces-Pizza Dough
• To Dust-All Purpose Four
• ½ Cup-Brown Sugar-plus extra
• 2 Teaspoons-Ground Cinnamon
• 1 Teaspoon-Almond Extract
• 1 Stick-Unsalted Butter-8 tablespoons
• 1/2 Cup-Pecans-lightly toasted and rough chopped
• 2 Tablespoons-Honey
• ½ Cup-Powdered Sugar
• 1-2 Tablespoons-Hot Water
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and butter an 8×8 pan and melt remaining butter.
2. Combine sugar/cinnamon/extract and cube remaining butter.
3. Dust a clean work surface with flour and roll pizza dough out to an 18×13 rectangle.
4. Scatter butter over dough, top with cinnamon sugar/pecans and drizzle with honey.
5. Carefully roll up into a log, square off edges by cutting off each end of log.
6. Cut into 8 equal pieces (about 3” thick slices), place in pan and brush with melted butter.
7. Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes until golden and bubbly.
8. While rolls are baking make icing.
9. Mix powdered sugar with just enough hot water to combine to consistency desired.
10. Remove rolls from oven, place a plate over dish and invert to remove cinnamon rolls.
11. Allow to cool for about 10 minutes, drizzle icing over rolls and serve.