• 16 Ounces-Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese-excess warm drained
• ¾ Cup-Powdered Sugar
• 1 Teaspoon-Almond Extract
• ¼ Cup-Pistachios-chopped
• To Taste-Chili Spiked Chocolate-shaved for garnish
• 2 Pint-Raspberries-about one pound
• ¼ Cup-Granulated Sugar
• ¼ Teaspoon-Almond Extract
• ½ Each-Lemon-juice and zest
• 2 Tablespoons-water
1. Place raspberries, sugar, extract, lemon juice/zest and water in a pot over medium heat.
2. Bring to a boil, lower heat and reduce to jam like consistency.
3. Remove from pot, place in a bowl and refrigerate until cool, or overnight.
4. Combine ricotta, sugar and almond extract in a standup mixer/bowl until well combined.
5. Place in a covered container and refrigerate, can be done a day ahead of time.
6. To serve, scoop some of the cannoli cream on a plate/ or bowl.
7. Make an indention in the cream and spread outward, leaving a mound of cream and shallow path.
8. Spoon some of the raspberry jam in the indention and along the path.
9. Scatter on some pistachios, shave on some chocolate and serve.